Monday, June 6, 2011

Brief info on Review

Hey folks I realized that I do a whole lot of reviews and I realized I need a ratings system. So I have come up with a "Epic-ok/decent-ok/meh-pure and utter trash" system. Epic would be a work of entertainment that is beyond reproach and can be rewatched over and over such as law and order and commando. Decent/ok is a movie that is good and for the most part a enjoyable experience. The only ting separating a Ok/decent from epic is the ability to watch it over and over again. Decent/meh is something that is not awful but not good either. This is something where maybe you can appreciate it on some level but not on a level in which you enjoy it. Then what in most cases is the best rating which is Pure and utter trash. This is something that is broken to the point that is almost great. I hope this makes my reviews easier to use in your entertainment decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment